1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. when If you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of sent Data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The Processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Hosting by Shopify
We use the shop system of the service provider Shopify International Limited , Victoria Buildings, 2nd Floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland ("Shopify") for the purpose of hosting and displaying the online shop on the basis of processing on our behalf. All data collected on our website is processed on Shopify's servers. As part of the aforementioned Shopify services, data may also be processed as part of further processing on behalf of Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc .or Shopify (USA) Inc. In the case of the transmission of data to Shopify Inc. in Canada, the appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed by the European Commission's adequacy decision. Further information on Shopify's data protection is available on the following website: https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz
Further processing on servers other than those of Shopify mentioned above only takes place below framework.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device.Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can find out how long each cookie is stored in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit the site). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR either for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR in the event that consent has been given or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you can use the are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Chrome: https://support.google .com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted once your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
6) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us to execute a contract or open a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the aboveWe store and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been completed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with regard to retention periods under tax and commercial law and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or have reserved the right to further data use permitted by law on our part
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the implementation of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institute as part of the payment process, provided this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you of this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR.
7.2 In order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our customers, we work together with external shipping partners. We pass on your name and your delivery address and, if required for the delivery, your telephone number to a shipping partner selected by us exclusively for the purpose of delivering the goods, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
7.3 Use of payment service providers
When paying via "giropay", the payment is processed by giropay GmbH, An der Welle 4, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, to whom we pass on the information you provided during the ordering process along with the information about your order. Your data will be passed on in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR exclusively for the purpose of payment processing and only to the extent that it is necessary for this. You can find more information about giropay GmbH's data protection regulations at the following Internet address: https://www.giropay.de/srechtales/datenschutzerklaerung
When you select a Klarna payment service, the Payment processing via Klarna Bank AB (publ) [https://www.klarna.com/de], Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter "Klarna"). In order to enable the payment to be processed, your personal data (first and last name, street, house number, postal code, city, gender, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address) as well as data relating to the order are collected (e.g. invoice amount, item, type of delivery) to Klarna for the purpose of identity and creditworthiness checks, provided that you have expressly consented to this in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR as part of the ordering process. You can see here which credit agencies your data can be forwarded to:
The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Klarna uses the information received about the statistical probability of non-payment for a balanced decision on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing or to Klarna. However, Klarna may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
Your personal details will be stored in Compliance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations for data subjects based in Germany https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/privacy
or for data subjects based in Austria https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/privacy
If you select the payment methods "direct debit (direct debit)" and/or "delivery on account" and/or "hire purchase" via Masterpayment, you will be asked to enter your personal data (first and last name, street, house number, zip code, city, date of birth) during the ordering process , e-mail address, telephone number and, in the case of direct debit, the specified account details). In order to safeguard our legitimate interest in determining the solvency of our customers, we transfer this data to Masterpayment LTD, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, Great Britain ( "Master payment") forwarded. On the basis of the personal data you provide and other data (such as shopping cart, invoice amount, order history, payment history), Masterpayment checks whether the payment option you have selected can be granted with regard to payment and/or bad debt risks. In addition to internal Masterpayment criteria in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, identity and creditworthiness information from the following credit agencies can also be included for the decision in the context of the application review:
- Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstraße 11, D-41460 Neuss, Tel.: +49 (0)2131-109-501, fax: -557
- CRIF Bürgel GmbH, Friesenweg 4, house 12, 22763 Hamburg, Tel.: +49 (0)40-89803-0, fax : -419
- SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, D-65201 Wiesbaden, Tel.: +49 (0)611-9278-0, Fax: -109
The credit report may contain probability values (so-called score Values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing or to Masterpayment. However, Masterpayment may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "Purchase on Invoice" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. The transfer takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing.
PayPal reserves the right to use the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "Purchase on invoice" or "installment payment" via PayPal before carrying out a credit check. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency.PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report may contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information, including information on the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Sie You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
If you select the "SOFORT" payment method, payment will be processed via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter "SOFORT"), to whom we pass on the information you provided during the ordering process together with the information about your order in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Sofort GmbH is part of the Klarna Group (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden). Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider SOFORT and only to the extent that it is necessary for this. You can find more information about SOFORT's data protection regulations at the following Internet address: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz.
8) Use of evaluation and seal of approval graphics
On our website we use the Provenexpert seal, a widget from Expert Systems AG, Quedlinburger Straße 1, 10589 Berlin ("Provenexpert"). When you visit our website, dynamic content (current rating of the shop, certificate, etc.) is loaded into the widget from Provenexpert servers. Information about the website you previously visited, date and time of retrieval, the amount of data transferred, the type of browser used, the operating system you are using and the requesting provider (referrer data) can be transmitted to the Provenexpert servers. If this also includes personal data, the processing takes place on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in optimizing our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f DSGVO.
You can find further information on data protection at Provenexpert under: https:/ /www.provenexpert.com/de-de/datenschutzbedingungen/
9) Rights of the data subject
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (information and intervention rights), about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or Categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or d The criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling andMeaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to information about the guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR if your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to have your personal data deleted if the to demand the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to Restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead restrict the Request processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether we ere legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to disclose all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed have been informed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time revoked with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation;
- Right to complain pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR violates, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
9.2. Right to object If we process your personal data as part of a balancing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons that arise from your particular situation If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. however, we reserve the right to continue processing if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Your personal data will be processed by us In order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise the objection as described above. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When personal data is processed on the basis of an express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit , until the data subject revokes his consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed as part of legal transactions or obligations similar to legal transactions on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, these data are routinely stored after the retention periods have expired deleted if they are no longer available fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract are required and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject is Exercises the right to object under Article 21 (1) GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When personal data is processed for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object under Article 21 (2) GDPR.